Why Shop Online?
Why shop on-line at REFSTUFF.ca?
1. Convenience - REFSTUFF.ca is open 24/7/365. You shop when its convenient for you, no store hours to be concerned about. Your complete online purchase will probably take you less time than it takes to warm up your car.
2. Variety - REFSTUFF.ca has the best selection of referee equipment anywhere. Everything you need is in one location.
3. Availability - At REFSTUFF.ca you will know immediately if your size and style is in stock. We actually keep a large inventory of all styles, we don't just order items in as they are sold. No more futile trips to a store only to find they don't have your size.
4. Security - our credit card payment system is secured with SSL (secure socket layer) protection to ensure your financial safety. We use one of the largest payment processing companies in the world (PayPal Services) to provide secure processing of Visa, Mastercard and PayPal payments. Your credit card details are not kept on site and are not viewable by any staff. Your personal information supplied is used solely to fulfill your order and is never shared with anyone.
5. Cost - With gas approaching $1.50/litre, REFSTUFF.ca's moderate shipping costs are often less than the cost of gas to go a store that sells referee equipment.
6. Prices - REFSTUFF.ca prices are equal to or below most reputable suppliers. We have been in business over 20 years.
7. Canadian - REFSTUFF.ca is a Canadian company. Prices are in Canadian dollars. You never have to be concerned about exchange rates or customs duties payable for Canadian customers. Be sure you understand about exchange rates, credit card coversion rates, customs clearance charges, duties and international shipping charges and return policies when comparing to US retailers.
9. Shipping - REFSTUFF.ca ships most products the same or next business day. For shipments over $25.00, tracking numbers and contents insurance are included for your peace of mind. Standard ground shipping is done by Canada Post or UPS (good combination of value, tracking, insurance and speed). Please call or email us for a quote on Purolator Express Service (overnight to most Canadian addresses).
10. Customer Service & Knowledge - REFSTUFF.ca is owned and operated by Craig Jenner, a Level III Hockey Canada Certified Official with over 2500 games experience at various minor and adult levels. You deal with the owner and the owner is only a toll-free phone call away to answer any questions.